LeadersView Forecast, an annual marketing communication summit organized by International Advertising Association (IAA), is an event where IAA brings along global leaders in the MarCom industry where they forecast and predict the marketing and branding trends for the upcoming year. This year, the event will go live in the next 2 months where IAA will roll out the “IAA LeadersView Forecast 2022” campaign through their global website and social media platforms. LeadersView brings along some of the most seasoned experts in the industry, where they share their take on what changes will be seen in the upcoming year and how brands should rethink their 2022 marketing strategies in response.
LeadersView was first introduced as a series of discussions videos on IAA’s social media channels in 2018, where thought leaders discuss critical and fascinating topics involving leaders of the marketing communications industry. Later due to the drastic economic change in 2020 because of the pandemic, IAA decided to turn this series of videos into an event campaign where industry leaders come together and share their forecast of the ongoing year’s industry trends. The first IAA LeadersView event was held in 2020 during the pandemic.
IAA is the world’s most influential network of marketing and marketing communications professionals. Established in 1938, the International Advertising Association is the only global association that represents all spheres of the marketing and marketing communications industry. For over eighty years, IAA has played a strong role in supporting key industry issues such as freedom of commercial speech, self-regulation, responsible advertising, education, and professional development.
IAA has over 4,000 individual and corporate members spanning marketing, advertising, media, IT communications, and academic sectors – all involved in the wide range of brand marketing and marketing communications disciplines. The IAA has a presence in most markets through Chapters and education affiliates reaching across 56 countries, including one in Bangladesh, where they serve the collective interests of the entire marketing communications profession, unlike other bodies that defend only the interests of the sector they represent.
Some of the leaders who will be featured as the key speakers and share their insightful takes are,
- Joel E. Nettey, World President & Chairman, IAA Global
- Jeffrey Greenbaum, Managing Partner, Frankfurt Kurnit Klein & Selz; Chairman, Global Advertising Lawyers Alliance
- Rosella Serra, Advertising Industry Relations Manager, Google
- Megha Tata, Managing Director, South Asia – Discovery Communications
- Pascal Cübb, President, IAA France; CEO/Founder, Sunglasses; Producer, “Chatons d’Or”
- Douglas Palau, Area VP Middle East, IAA; Managing Consultant, Vitamin C Group, Dubai
- Carla Michelotti, Founder, Strategic Marketing and Regulatory Consultancy, Carla Michelotti, LLC
- Asad ur Rehman, Executive Board, IAA UAE; Director of Media and Digital Hubs, Unilever (MENA, Turkey, and Russia)
- Janak Sarda, Founder & CEO, Blue Logic Digital, Dubai; Deshdoot, Media Group, India